- Requirements for face coverings at Aulani Resort have recently changed. See face covering requirements.
- Health and safety measures and operational guidelines are subject to change without notice. Learn more.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Hawaii for international travelers.
One-Hour Kapolei Surf Lesson
Starting from $139.13
- Active, Athletic
- 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
11:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
- 6 and Up
Welcome, First Timers!Discover ideal surfing programs for Guests who’ve never surfed before—and for kids 12 and under!
On this adventure, you will…
Discover ideal surfing programs for Guests who’ve never surfed before—and for kids 12 and under!
- Begin with 15 minutes on land, where you’ll stretch and get instructions on safety.
- Enjoy 45 minutes of surfing!
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Private lessons have one student per instructor; they are for Guests age 12 and under.
- Exclusive lessons have 2 students per instructor; they are for Guests who are age 13 years and older and weigh at least 100 lbs.
- Group lessons have 3 students per instructor; they are for Guests who are age 13 years and older, weigh at least 100 lbs. and are strong swimmers, as instructors will not be able to help Guests paddle out to the surf break.
- Surfing is an extreme sport, with physical demands including paddling, push-ups and swimming.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
- Roundtrip transportation from Aulani Resort is available for an additional fee. If you choose to travel by car, get directions to your lesson’s location on Eisenhower Beach by calling Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.