- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.
One-Day Kaua‘i – Hawai‘i Movie Tours
Starting from $499.55
Taxes & Fees Included
- Nature, Sightseeing
- 8 Hours
- 2 and Up
Kaua‘i through the Eyes of HollywoodSet your imagination soaring as you explore the beauty and charm of Kaua'i, an idyllic setting that has been immortalized in dozens of Hollywood films and television shows. Marvel as you see the actual locations and experience the island through a filmmakers lens while riding in the comfort of an air-conditioned minibus. On this fun-filled and expertly narrated Hawai'i Movie Tour, you'll visit Kaua'i's most iconic movie spots, while also viewing film clips of some of Hollywood's most notable films filmed on the island. On this adventure you will…
- Take an included, 25-minute inter-island flight from Honolulu International Airport to Lihue Airport. Transfer to an air-conditioned mini-coach, on your way to 6 magical hours of movie and television locations.
- Start with Wailua Falls and its gorgeous, rain-soaked vegetation. This tributary to historic Wailua River has been a location for television's Fantasy Island, Dragonfly, Castaway Cowboy and The Amazing Race, as well as the movie comedy Tropic Thunder.
- Next, head to Coco Palms where you'll enjoy an exclusive visit to the site of Elvis Presley's film Blue Hawaii, as well as Fantasy Island and Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Proceed to Opaeka‘a Falls Lookout, which was featured prominently in the comedy, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN and the campy war drama, Seven Women from Hell. This 151-foot cascade can also be seen in Donovan's Reef.
- Drive on to Kaua'i Sands Beach, Kapa'a Town where you'll see locations from the iconic film Jurassic Park.
- Nearby Aliomanu is the setting for Six Days Seven Nights and Voodoo Island.
- Visit Moloa'a Beach, which classic sitcom fans will recognize as the uncharted beach in the credits of Gilligan's Island. It also appears in Castaway Cowboy.
- End your tour with a visit to Kilauea Lighthouse Overlook, which served as the inspiration for Disney's animated film Lilo & Stitch.
Your tour includes lunch, will be provided by Aqua Kaua'i Beach Resort betwenn 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM and will include:
Set your imagination soaring as you explore the beauty and charm of Kaua'i, an idyllic setting that has been immortalized in dozens of Hollywood films and television shows.
- Club House Sandwich: Sliced roasted turkey and crispy bacon with lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise served with a pickle spear and potato chips
- Coffee, hot tea iced tea or soda
- Please note: a Vegetarian Sandwich option is available when ordered in advance.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Disney.
- Many elements of the tour are not wheelchair accessible.
- This excursion is only offered Monday through Saturday.
- Guests are responsible for arranging their own transportation from Aulani Resort or the Ko Olina area. Optional transportation is available from Waikiki.
- We encourage Guests to wear comfortable clothing and shoes, as well as a lightweight jacket.
- We recommend bringing a camera for numerous photo opportunities.
- This tour is non-refundable and cannot be changed once tickets are issued.
- Please advise the reservation agent of any food allergies upon booking or include in notes. Guests should also advise servers of any food allergies when dining.
- To ensure airline availability, advance reservations are required. Guests must call Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily to book this excursion.