- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.
Majestic Circle Island Tour
Starting from $123.82
Taxes & Fees Included
- Nature, Sightseeing, Cultural
- 10 Hours
- 3 and Up
Plantations and ParadiseSee many island highlights in one day—from the lush scenery of Honolulu to Dole Plantation Visitor Center on the North Shore.
On this adventure you will…
See many island highlights in one day—from the lush scenery of Honolulu to Dole Plantation Visitor Center on the North Shore.
- Enjoy a comfortable, air-conditioned transfer where you'll enjoy a scenic ride that includes a great view of Diamond Head crater, Hawai‘i's most famous landmark.
- Continue on to the brilliant, clear reef at Hanauma Bay, with its bountiful array of marine life.
- Witness the explosive water spray of Halona Blowhole and the power of its rushing ocean from an exciting lookout.
- Forge upwards along the island's eastern Shoreline, admiring a montage of paradise, including popular Sandy Beach, Makapu‘u Lookout, Waimanalo Hawaiian Homestead and the Waimanalo Bay Recreational Area.
- Cut back toward Honolulu on a winding, lush mountain road. Stop at gorgeous Nu‘uanu Pali Lookout, the scene of the epic, deciding battle that led to the unification of the Hawaiian Islands.
- Continue to the Windward side, where you will absorb the lush, serene scenery of Byodo-In Temple and the Valley of the Temples.
- Hug the Ko‘olauloa coastline toward some of the world's most famous surfing beaches on the North Shore.
- Pull into Waimea Valley, where you will explore an ancient ahupua'a filled with tropical flowers, trees and birds. You'll also see historic sites and hike to a waterfall where you can swim.
- Next, visit historic Dole Plantation and enjoy a quaint country store that offers gifts, food and the famous Dole Whip Frozen Dessert!
- Settle in for the return trip to Aulani Resort, already cherishing the wondrous memories of your adventure.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Disney.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. Guests should notify Holoholo Tours and Travel at (808) 674-6230 prior to booking so a lift-equipped bus may be reserved.
- This excursion is stroller accessible, however strollers must be collapsed while on board the bus.
- Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service at restaurants and in taxis, as well as for outstanding excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.