- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.
O‘ahu to Maui – Haleakalā, Iao Valley, Lāhainā One-Day Tour
Starting from $499.62
Taxes & Fees Included
- Nature, Sightseeing
- 13½ Hours
- 3 and Up
A Whale of a TripVisit a dormant volcano, tour an historic church and stroll through one of the “Top 10 Greatest Streets in America.”
On this adventure you will…
Visit a dormant volcano, tour an historic church and stroll through one of the “Top 10 Greatest Streets in America.”
- Take an included, 25-minute interisland flight from Honolulu International Airport to Kahului Airport. One on Maui enjoy your tour in an air-conditioned minicoach.
- Head to the town of Wailuku, where Maui's local government operates against a backdrop of gorgeous natural attractions and fascinating history. Begin your exploration of the town with a 30-minute stop at Ka‘ahumanu Church, which was built at the request of one of Hawai‘i's last monarchs, Queen Ka‘ahumanu. Continue to Iao Valley State Park, a lush forest with a vegetation-covered ridge called the Iao Needle, which rises 2,250 feet when measured from sea level.
- Move on to spirited Lāhainā, once the capital of the Kingdom of Hawai‘i. During the 19th century, Lāhainā was the center of the global whaling industry. The town's main drag, Front Street, has been ranked one of the “Top 10 Greatest Streets” by the American Planning Association.
- Board the minicoach to ride about one hour and 45 scenic minutes to Haleakalā National Park. Marvel at the crater's otherworldly terrain and its heavenly views as you ascend to the rim.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Aulani Resort
- We encourage Guests to wear comfortable clothing and shoes, as well as a lightweight jacket.
- We recommend bringing a camera for numerous photo opportunities.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.
- No transportation is provided from Aulani Disney Resort. Check in at the Hawaiian Airlines Terminal at the Honolulu International Airport.
- Tour is non-refundable and cannot be changed once tickets are issued.