- Requirements for face coverings at Aulani Resort have recently changed. See face covering requirements.
- Health and safety measures and operational guidelines are subject to change without notice. Learn more.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Hawaii for international travelers.
Pearl Harbor Excursion from Ko Olina
Starting from $51.77
Taxes & Fees Included
- Sightseeing, Private Adventures
- 4 Hours, beginning at 8:00 AM
- 3 and Up
A Moving and Memorable TourHear mesmerizing stories and visit historic sites on an immersive excursion into the "date that will live in infamy."
On this adventure you will . . .
Hear mesmerizing stories and visit historic sites on an immersive excursion into the "date that will live in infamy."
- Depart from Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, headed to Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam—formerly known as Pearl Harbor Naval Base. Along the way, listen as your guide shares local stories and interesting tidbits of history, setting the scene for the tour. At the base, you will be guided through Hawai'i's contributions to the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument.
- Board a US Navy shuttle boat that will take you to the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Enter the new Pacific Historic Parks Pearl Harbor Visitor Center to see artifacts, replicas and media displays that explain the events leading up to the attack.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Aulani Resort.
- Transportation provided.
- The order of sites visited may vary, subject to traffic and safety conditions.
- We encourage Guests to dress comfortably, keeping in mind that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits are not permitted.
- Security restrictions at Joint Base Pearl Harbor – Hickam will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or any containers that could conceal contraband. Storage will be available in the Pacific Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor for an additional cost.
- Snacks will be available at the USS Arizona Memorial Visitors Center and the USS Missouri gift shop.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.