- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.
Pearl Harbor Remembered from Ko Olina
Starting from $110.01
Taxes & Fees Included
- Sightseeing, Private Adventures
- 7 Hours
- 3 and Up
Paradise InterruptedSee battleships that represent the start and end of US involvement in World War II, along with other poignant sites.
On this adventure you will…
See battleships that represent the start and end of US involvement in World War II, along with other poignant sites.
- Depart from Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, headed to Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam—formerly known as Pearl Harbor Naval Base.
- Board a US Navy shuttle boat that will take you to the USS Arizona Memorial.
- View the nearby USS Missouri, the site where Japan signed the Instrument of Surrender to end World War II. Together, the Missouri and the Arizona have often been referred to as symbolic “bookends” of the war.
- Take the H-1 Freeway to the National Cemetery of the Pacific. Located at Punchbowl Crater, the cemetery honors men and women who have served in the US armed forces, drawing millions of visitors each year.
- Continue toward downtown Honolulu, where a fascinating tour will take you to historic points of interest in the city.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Aulani Resort
- The order of sites visited may vary, subject to traffic and safety conditions.
- We encourage Guests to dress comfortably, keeping in mind that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits are not permitted.
- Security restrictions at Joint Base Pearl Harbor – Hickam will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or any containers that could conceal contraband. Storage will be available in the Pacific Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor for an additional cost.
- Snacks will be available at the USS Arizona Memorial Visitors Center and the USS Missouri gift shop.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.