- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.
Self-Guided Kayaking Discovery
Starting from $106.77
Taxes & Fees Included
- 5 Hours
- 8 and Up
Seabirds, Sea Turtles and SnorkelingIn addition to being a seabird sanctuary, Flat Island is known to be inhabited by green sea turtles, which are endangered.
On this adventure you will…
- Arrive at Kailua Beach Center and receive an orientation about your excursion.
- Use your time as you see fit! Choose to kayak, snorkel or do both with Kailua Beach and Lanikai Beach as your playground! Flat Island is about 20 minutes away by kayak, while the Mokulua Islands take another 45 minutes of paddling to reach. At Flat Island, you might get to see several of the endangered green sea turtle. Each island has spectacular tropical fish and colorful coral reefs for snorkeling.
Please Note: Transportation is not available from Aulani Resort.In addition to being a seabird sanctuary, Flat Island is known to be inhabited by green sea turtles, which are endangered.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Aulani Resort
- Kayak, bodyboard, snorkeling mask and fin rentals are included in this excursion, along with use of a U.S. Coast Guard-approved Personal Flotation Device #3. Use of a locker is also included.
- No transportation provided. Check in is at Kailua Beach Adventures at 130 Kailua Rd, Kailua, HI 96734.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.
Please Note: Transportation is not available from Aulani Resort.View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.