- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa has begun a phased reopening.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the Hawaii Tourism Authority website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
Twin Islands Guided Kayak Tour
Starting from $193.05
Taxes & Fees Included
- 12 and up
Meet the “Mokes”Get a pleasant workout as you draw nearer to the shores of these islands, which are part of a state seabird sanctuary.
On this adventure you will…
- Arrive at Kailua Beach Center and receive an orientation about your excursion.
- At the beach, receive paddling and snorkeling instruction.
- Paddle your kayak to the Mokulua Islands, 2 islets visible from Lanikai Beach.
- Arrive at the islands, carefully observing the seabird sanctuary and enjoying the scenery. Eat a provided picnic lunch and rest for a while.
- Paddle back to Kailua beach and return to Kailua Beach Center.
Please Note: Transportation is not available from Aulani Resort.Get a pleasant workout as you draw nearer to the shores of these islands, which are part of a state seabird sanctuary.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Aulani Resort
- No transportation provided check in at Kailua Beach Adventures at 130 Kailua Rd, Kailua, HI 96734.
- The kayak, snorkeling mask and fin rentals are included in this excursion. Also included is the necessary Hawaii State Department of Land and Natural Resources landing permit.
- A picnic lunch is included, consisting of cookies, fruit, your choice of a turkey or vegetarian sandwich, and juice or bottled water.
- This excursion is suitable for kayakers ranging from beginning to experienced. All participants must be able to swim at least 15 yards and weigh less than 250 pounds.
- Children between 13 and 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian in a double kayak.
- Children between 16 and 17 years of age may ride unaccompanied, provided they have a liability release signed by a parent of legal guardian.
- Guests must bring swimsuits, sunscreen and towels.
- We encourage Guests to bring a camera.
- Please bring photo identification for credit card transactions or purchase of alcoholic beverages. Driver's licenses and passports are examples of valid photo identification.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.
Please Note: Transportation is not available from Aulani Resort.View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.