Twin Islands Guided Kayak Tour
Starting from $193.05
Taxes & Fees Included
- 5 Hours
- 12 and up
Jutting majestically out of the turquoise waters of Kailua, the Mokulua Islands provide great views for beginning kayakers.
Meet the “Mokes”Get a pleasant workout as you draw nearer to the shores of these islands, which are part of a state seabird sanctuary.
On this adventure you will…
- Arrive at Kailua Beach Center and receive an orientation about your excursion.
- At the beach, receive paddling and snorkeling instruction.
- Paddle your kayak to the Mokulua Islands, 2 islets visible from Lanikai Beach.
- Arrive at the islands, carefully observing the seabird sanctuary and enjoying the scenery. Eat a provided picnic lunch and rest for a while.
- Paddle back to Kailua beach and return to Kailua Beach Center.
Please Note: Transportation is not available from Aulani Resort.Get a pleasant workout as you draw nearer to the shores of these islands, which are part of a state seabird sanctuary.
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Aulani Resort
- No transportation provided check in at Kailua Beach Adventures at 130 Kailua Rd, Kailua, HI 96734.
- The kayak, snorkeling mask and fin rentals are included in this excursion. Also included is the necessary Hawaii State Department of Land and Natural Resources landing permit.
- A picnic lunch is included, consisting of cookies, fruit, your choice of a turkey or vegetarian sandwich, and juice or bottled water.
- This excursion is suitable for kayakers ranging from beginning to experienced. All participants must be able to swim at least 15 yards and weigh less than 250 pounds.
- Children between 13 and 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian in a double kayak.
- Children between 16 and 17 years of age may ride unaccompanied, provided they have a liability release signed by a parent of legal guardian.
- Guests must bring swimsuits, sunscreen and towels.
- We encourage Guests to bring a camera.
- Please bring photo identification for credit card transactions or purchase of alcoholic beverages. Driver's licenses and passports are examples of valid photo identification.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Hawai'i Time daily.
Please Note: Transportation is not available from Aulani Resort.View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.