- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa has begun a phased reopening.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the Hawaii Tourism Authority website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
CLIMB Works Keana Farms Zip Line
Starting from $182.27
Taxes & Fees Included
- Nature, Sightseeing, Cultural
- 3 Hours
O‘AHU’S LONGEST ZIP LINECLIMB Works Keana Farms is a 3-hour guided adventure that includes 8 zip lines ranging from 500 feet to nearly a half-mile long. Start with a scenic and exhilarating ATV ride up the mountaintop; then get ready for an exciting, high-flying zip line experience. Participants will also have the chance to explore a working farm.
On this adventure you will…
CLIMB Works Keana Farms is a 3-hour guided adventure that includes 8 zip lines ranging from 500 feet to nearly a half-mile long.
- Provide your own transportation to CLIMB Works Keana Farms, located approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes from Aulani Resort & Spa.
- Check in at the office.
- Receive a safety briefing and sign a waiver 30 minutes prior to your adventure.
- Set off on a 10-minute, 2-mile ATV ride to the top of the mountain. Along the way you’ll enjoy scenic views of farms, forests and other inland landscapes.
- Set off on one of 8 side-by-side zip line runs: These long, high and extra-quiet zip lines give you spectacular views of the North Shore’s famous beaches, farms and lush mountains. And you can enjoy it all with your family or friends right beside you! The lines range from 500 feet to 2,400 feet.
- Along the tour you’ll encounter 2 rappels, 3 sky bridges, scenic boardwalks and more!
Know Before You GoView important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
View important additional information to help you prepare for this exciting adventure.
- Excursion operators are independent contractors that are not agents of—nor supervised or controlled by—Disney.
- The activity level on this excursion is easy to moderate.
- The maximum weight limit is 270 pounds.
- Guests must be at least 7 years old.
- Participants cannot be pregnant nor have existing or reoccurring injuries.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Because passing rain showers are common in Hawai'i, we recommend wearing comfortable clothes that you don't mind getting a little wet.
- Bands or clips to pull back long hair are recommended.
- Glasses and sunglasses may be worn as long as they will remain securely on your face.
- Jewelry and loose clothing are not recommended.
- For the safety of those working or traveling under our zip lines and platforms, we do not allow Guests to carry unsecured items such as phones, keys or water bottles. Water stations will be available throughout the tour.
- Backpacks or fanny packs are prohibited, unless for medication.
- We advise you to leave valuables at home. We will hold only your phone and car keys behind the front desk.
- We are not responsible for lost items.
- For more details regarding this excursion, please contact Pleasant Activities at (808) 674-6320.