- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.
Say Aloha to Aulani Resort SouvenirsLocated near the Maka‘ala lobby on the ‘Ewa Tower side, this Resort shop is a handy place to pick up gifts, sundries and vacation essentials.
Kālepa is Hawaiian for “merchant,” and this charming emporium is inspired by the traditional, family-owned general stores that have served O‘ahu for decades. Look up for a sweet surprise: a chandelier styled like a shave ice machine! Hidden Mickeys and Menehune are also concealed throughout the store, waiting to be discovered by those with keen eyes.
While subject to change and availability, Kālepa's Store typically carries:
- Aulani Resort logo products, souvenirs and Mickey cookies
- Disney character merchandise, including apparel, trading pins, Vinylmation and Tsum Tsum plush toys
- Duffy the Disney Bear plush toys and accessories
- Keepsakes and postcards made from koa, a native Hawaiian tree
- Authentic Hawaiian gifts and handcrafted wares
- Dooney & Bourke™ handbags with Disney designs
- Chamilia® charms
- Groceries and sundries
- PhotoPass photo viewing and selection service
- Postage stamps
Note: Due to space limitations, groceries cannot be stored at the Resort in advance. Please check in to your room before you purchase perishable groceries, or arrange to have perishable groceries delivered.Located near the Maka‘ala lobby on the ‘Ewa Tower side, this Resort shop is a handy place to pick up gifts, sundries and vacation essentials.
Discount AvailableDisney Vacation Club Members: Present your DVC card and enjoy 10% off any purchase made at Kālepa's Store.