Enjoy complimentary interactive fun—like games, dancing and music—during high-energy pool parties at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
Join in the CelebrationCome down to Waikolohe Pool for family-friendly celebrations that are sure to delight.
While subject to change, pool parties might include:
Shake-A-Shaka Pool Party:
Join in the fun at a hip surf party that celebrates the popular Hawaiian pastime. Here, you can:
- Learn about surf culture, from the fashion to the fascinating lingo
- Dance, play games and enjoy interactive activities
- Relax in a lounge chair
- Meet some favorite Disney Characters, who make appearances and even join the keiki in the pool for a splashing good time!
Note: For the most up-to-date information on pool parties, please refer to the daily Resort schedule, called the Daily ‘Iwa, upon arrival at the Resort.
Know Before You GoView important information about wristbands, towels and other pool-related policies.
Wristbands and Towels
- You must wear a wristband to use the pools, pool chairs and beach chairs at Aulani Resort. A new wristband is required each day.
- Wristbands are only given to those staying at Aulani Resort. Your daily allocation of wristbands is based on the number of Guests in your travel party, and cannot exceed the maximum occupancy for your specific room type.
- To receive your daily wristband, please present your room key at any towel station in the Waikolohe Valley pool area.
- For pool towels, visit a towel station and show your valid wristband. Please do not bring room towels to the pool.
- Children ages 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- We highly recommend that small children wear life jackets while in the water. Complimentary life jackets are available (while supplies last) at our towel stations but must be returned each day before the towel station closes.
- You are welcome to come and go from your chair as you enjoy the Waikolohe Valley pool area. However, if belongings are left unattended for more than one hour, they will be removed and stored at the closest towel station. At the end of the day, unclaimed items will be sent to Lost & Found.
- Upon arrival at the Resort, please check for the most up-to-date list of policies.
- Ball throwing is prohibited on all pool decks and in all pools throughout Aulani Resort & Spa.
- Swim diapers, life vests, water wings, infant inner tubes with seats, fun noodles and goggles are permitted in the pools, but please note the following:
On the pool deck:
- Coolers (unless for medical purposes)
- Wheeled items such as wagons, carts, skateboards and scooters.
- Alcoholic beverages (unless purchased at the Resort)
In the pool:
View important information about wristbands, towels and other pool-related policies.
- Food and drinks
- Snorkels, fins, inner tubes without a bottom, kickboards, large flotation devices without net seats, mesh rings (except for infants), dive toys and water guns