Indulge in the ultimate shaded retreat when you rent a private casabella or cabana that includes a generous array of amenities. It's the perfect sanctuary to call home base while you enjoy all the aquatic fun the Waikolohe Valley and Ko Olina lagoons have to offer with your friends and family.
CASABELLAS AT ‘AMA‘AMAEnjoy similar luxury with saltwater appeal in a 2-seat lounger with awning overlooking Ko Olina Beach. Located on the lanai (veranda) of ‘AMA‘AMA restaurant, these casabellas provide privacy and comfort as you relax and savor beach breezes.
Explore locations and rental rates (subject to change):
- ‘AMA‘AMA Upper Veranda: Look upon the ocean from 2 casabellas, available for $175 for a full day.
- ‘AMA‘AMA Lower Veranda: Be closer to the beach on this lower level, where 3 casabellas are $250 for a full day.
- Executive ‘AMA‘AMA Lanai: Splash out with this sumptuous setup, featuring 2 casabellas, 2 lounge chaises, 1 table, 2 chairs, 2 umbrellas, a locking cabinet, a fruit platter, towels and 10 bottles of water available for $350 for a full day.
Please note: Half-day rates are not available.Enjoy similar luxury with saltwater appeal in a 2-seat lounger with awning overlooking Ko Olina Beach.
CabanasComfortable, luxurious and convenient—private cabanas are ideal for groups who want to stay and play all day. All cabanas accommodate up to 7 guests.
- 43-inch flat-panel TV
- Ceiling fan
- Wi-Fi access
- Upgraded furniture
- Fruit bowl
- Complimentary bottled water
Each cabana costs $550 for a full day, and advance reservations are required. Private dining is also available at an additional charge. For cabana reservations and arrangements, please contact the Lobby Concierge.
Disney Vacation Club Members: Enjoy 10% off your cabana rental when you present your DVC card.
Know Before You GoView important information about wristbands, towels, pool policies and accessibility.
Wristbands and Towels
- You must wear a wristband to use the pools, pool chairs and beach chairs at Aulani Resort. A new wristband is required each day.
- Wristbands are only given to those staying at Aulani Resort. Your daily allocation of wristbands is based on the number of Guests in your travel party, and cannot exceed the maximum occupancy for your specific room type.
- To receive your daily wristband, please present your room key at any towel station in the Waikolohe Valley pool area.
- For towels, visit a towel station in the pool area and show your valid wristband. Please do not bring room towels to the pool or beach.
- To provide equal access for all Guests, seating is limited to one lounge chair per guest and reserving chairs is not permitted. Prior to 8 a.m., guests must be actively using their chairs.
- Children ages 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- We highly recommend that small children wear life jackets while in the water. Complimentary life jackets are available (while supplies last) at our towel stations but must be returned each day before the towel station closes.
- You are welcome to come and go from your chair as you enjoy the Waikolohe Valley pool area. However, if belongings are left unattended for more than one hour, they will be removed and stored at the closest towel station. At the end of the day, unclaimed items will be sent to Lost & Found.
- Upon arrival at the Resort, please check for the most up-to-date list of policies.
- Swim diapers, life vests, water wings, infant inner tubes with seats, fun noodles and goggles are permitted in the pools, but please note the following:
- Ball throwing is prohibited on all pool decks and in all pools throughout Aulani Resort & Spa.
On the pool deck:
- Coolers (unless for medical purposes)
- Wheeled items such as wagons, carts, skateboards and scooters.
- Alcoholic beverages (unless purchased at the Resort)
In the pool:
- Food and drinks
- Snorkels, fins, inner tubes without a bottom, kickboards, large flotation devices without net seats, mesh rings (except for infants), dive toys and water guns
View important information about wristbands, towels, pool policies and accessibility.
- A limited number of sand wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis for use on our beach areas. However, sand wheelchairs are not designed for use in the water.