Families can swim together in this beautiful pool area that exudes fun in the sun.
Features of Wailana PoolTake a dip with the whole family––or lounge poolside and bask in the tropical atmosphere.
While subject to change, this pool area features:
- A 1,500-square-foot, tension-edge pool
- A water wall that empties into the deep end of the pool
- Tropical shade trees
Enjoy this stunning tension-edge pool that’s surrounded by lush plants and located right next to the Wailana Pool Bar.
Know Before You GoView important information about accessibility and pool policies at Wailana Pool.
- This pool area is equipped with a pool lift to assist Guests in transferring in and out of the water.
- Guests must be able to be transported from the chair into the lift unassisted, or with the assistance of a member of their travel party.
- To provide equal access for all Guests, seating is limited to one lounge chair per guest and reserving chairs is not permitted. Prior to 8 a.m., guests must be actively using their chairs.
- Complimentary life jackets are available (while supplies last) at our towel stations but must be returned each day before the towel station closes.
- You are welcome to come and go from your chair as you enjoy the Waikolohe Valley pool area. However, if belongings are left unattended for more than one hour, they will be removed and stored at the closest towel station. At the end of the day, unclaimed items will be sent to Lost & Found.
- Upon arrival at the Resort, please check for the most up-to-date list of policies.
- Ball throwing is prohibited on all pool decks and in all pools throughout Aulani Resort & Spa.
On the pool deck:
- Coolers (unless for medical purposes)
- Wheeled items such as wagons, carts, skateboards and scooters.
- Alcoholic beverages (unless purchased at the Resort)
In the pool:
- Food and drinks
- Snorkels, fins, inner tubes without a bottom, kickboards, large flotation devices without net seats, mesh rings, dive toys and water guns
View important information about accessibility and pool policies at Wailana Pool.