- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa has begun a phased reopening.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the Hawaii Tourism Authority website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
Features of Wailana PoolTake a dip in tranquil waters—or lounge poolside and bask in the sun.
While subject to change, this pool area features:
- A 1,500-square-foot, tension-edge pool
- A water wall that empties into the deep end of the pool
- Tropical shade trees
Aulani Resort pools are heated year-round for Guest enjoyment. The waters of Wailana Pool are approximately 82 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
Part of the Resort's LEED certification, pool temperatures are maintained using the heat generated by the Resort’s HVAC units.
The ExperienceWailana is Hawaiian for calm or quiet—and Wailana Pool lives up to its name. This adult-exclusive area is an ideal place for a soothing escape.
Know Before You GoView important information about accessibility and pool policies at Wailana Pool.
- This pool area is equipped with a pool lift to assist Guests in transferring in and out of the water.
- Guests must be able to be transported from the chair into the lift unassisted, or with the assistance of a member of their travel party.
- To provide equal access for all Guests, seating is limited to one lounge chair per guest and reserving chairs is not permitted. Prior to 8 a.m., guests must be actively using their chairs.
- Complimentary life jackets are available (while supplies last) at our towel stations but must be returned each day before the towel station closes.
- You are welcome to come and go from your chair as you enjoy the Waikolohe Valley pool area. However, if belongings are left unattended for more than one hour, they will be removed and stored at the closest towel station. At the end of the day, unclaimed items will be sent to Lost & Found.
- Upon arrival at the Resort, please check for the most up-to-date list of policies.
- Ball throwing is prohibited on all pool decks and in all pools throughout Aulani Resort & Spa.
On the pool deck:
- Coolers (unless for medical purposes)
- Wheeled items such as wagons, carts, skateboards and scooters.
- Alcoholic beverages (unless purchased at the Resort)
In the pool:
- Food and drinks
- Snorkels, fins, inner tubes without a bottom, kickboards, large flotation devices without net seats, mesh rings, dive toys and water guns
View important information about accessibility and pool policies at Wailana Pool.
Seasonal Sample Rate Calendar
If you decide to change your travel dates, please close this window and then edit your dates using the booking module on the right hand side of the page.
- Value Season – From $484
- Regular Season – From $504
- Peak Season - From $579
- Holiday Season – From $659