Choose from family-friendly to adult-exclusive whirlpool spas that invite you to unwind.
Whirlpool spas are located in 4 areas of the Resort:
- One whirlpool spa near Waikolohe Pool
- One whirlpool spa near Waikolohe Stream
- One whirlpool spa near Ka Maka Grotto, an infinity pool with sweeping ocean views
- Two whirlpool spas at ‘Alohi Point—a scenic oceanfront overlook exclusive to Guests ages 18 and older
About ‘Alohi Point At ‘Alohi Point, savor gentle ocean breezes, colorful sunsets and sweeping views as you let your cares drift away. Here, the 2 terraced whirlpool spas feature an infinity edge, creating the dramatic illusion that they extend directly into the Pacific Ocean.This is the perfect place for parents to enjoy a soothing escape or romantic moment while their little ones play at Aunty's Beach House.
Water Temperature Aulani Resort pools are heated year-round for Guest enjoyment. The waters in the whirlpool spas are approximately 100 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
As part of the Resort's LEED certification, pool temperatures are maintained using the heat generated by the HVAC units at Aulani Resort.
Know Before You Go
View important information about wristbands, towels, policies and accessibility.Wristbands and Towels
- You must wear a wristband to use the pools, whirlpool spas, pool chairs, and beach chairs at Aulani Resort. A new wristband is required each day.
- Wristbands are only given to those staying at Aulani Resort. Your daily allocation of wristbands is based on the number of Guests in your travel party, and cannot exceed the maximum occupancy for your specific room type.
- To receive your daily wristband, please present your room key at any towel station in the Waikolohe Valley pool area.
- For pool towels, visit a towel station and show your valid wristband. Please do not bring room towels to the pool.
- Children ages 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- The ‘Alohi Point whirlpool spas are reserved for Guests ages 18 and older.
- We highly recommend that small children wear life jackets in the water. Complimentary life jackets are available (while supplies last) at our towel stations but must be returned each day before the towel station closes.
- Swim diapers, life vests, water wings, infant inner tubes with seats, fun noodles and goggles are permitted in the pools.
- You are welcome to come and go from your chair as you enjoy the Waikolohe Valley pool area. However, if belongings are left unattended for more than one hour, they will be removed and stored at the closest towel station. At the end of the day, unclaimed items will be sent to Lost & Found.
- Upon arrival at the Resort, please check for the most up-to-date list of policies.
- Ball throwing is prohibited on all pool decks and in all pools throughout Aulani Resort & Spa.
On the pool deck:
- Coolers (unless for medical purposes)
- Wheeled items such as wagons, carts, skateboards and scooters.
- Alcoholic beverages (unless purchased at the Resort)
In the pool:
- Food and drinks
- Snorkels, fins, inner tubes without a bottom, kickboards, large flotation devices without net seats, mesh rings (except for infants), dive toys and water guns
- The whirlpool spas at Waikolohe Stream and 'Alohi Point are equipped with a pool lift to assist Guests who are transferring into and out of the water.
- Guests must be able to be transported from the chair into the lift unassisted, or with the assistance of a member of their travel party.
View important information about wristbands, towels, policies and accessibility.