Explore a wide range of merchandise for the whole ‘ohana, including many items you can't find anywhere else. Scoop up tees featuring Disney characters vacationing at the Resort, retro art and artisanal island delights that tell the story of Aulani Resort and its celebration of Hawaiian culture.
Say Aloha to Aulani Resort SouvenirsLocated near the Maka‘ala lobby on the ‘Ewa Tower side, this Resort shop is a handy place to pick up gifts, sundries and vacation essentials.
Kālepa is Hawaiian for “merchant,” and this charming emporium is inspired by the traditional, family-owned general stores that have served O‘ahu for decades. Look up for a sweet surprise: a chandelier styled like a shave ice machine! Hidden Mickeys and Menehune are also concealed throughout the store, waiting to be discovered by those with keen eyes.
While subject to change and availability, Kālepa's Store typically carries:
- Aulani Resort logo products, souvenirs and Mickey cookies
- Disney character merchandise, including apparel, trading pins, Vinylmation and Tsum Tsum plush toys
- Duffy the Disney Bear plush toys and accessories
- Keepsakes and postcards made from koa, a native Hawaiian tree
- Authentic Hawaiian gifts and handcrafted wares
- Dooney & Bourke™ handbags with Disney designs
- Chamilia® charms
- Groceries and sundries
- PhotoPass photo viewing and selection service
- Postage stamps
Note: Due to space limitations, groceries cannot be stored at the Resort in advance. Please check in to your room before you purchase perishable groceries, or arrange to have perishable groceries delivered.Located near the Maka‘ala lobby on the ‘Ewa Tower side, this Resort shop is a handy place to pick up gifts, sundries and vacation essentials.
Discount AvailableDisney Vacation Club Members: Present your DVC card and enjoy 10% off select purchases made at Kālepa's Store.