- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa has begun a phased reopening.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the Hawaii Tourism Authority website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
Stock up on snacks, beverages, sundries and other merchandise at this poolside shop.
SnacksStop in for refreshments, including chips, drinks and frozen treats.
Shop for pool and beach essentials, like sunscreen, pool toys, swimwear, beach attire or more.
Lava Shack is located across from Mama's Snack Stop in Waikolohe Valley.
Resort-Refillable MugsPurchase a Resort-refillable mug and enjoy sodas, tea, coffee and cocoa during your stay.
Choose from a variety of mugs with Aulani Resort-inspired designs. It's a great keepsake to enjoy even after you vacation!
Mugs can be purchased at Ulu Cafe and Kālepa's Store. Refillable mug stations are in the following locations:
- Lava Shack (located just across from Mama's Snack Stop): Offering fountain beverages from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Ulu Cafe: Offering fountain beverages, coffee, tea and cocoa from 6:30 AM to 8:30 PM
- One Paddle Two Paddle: Offering fountain beverages from 10:00 Am to 8:00 PM
Hours of operation are subject to change.Purchase a Resort-refillable mug and enjoy sodas, tea, coffee and cocoa during your stay.