- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- There are specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. View information about these requirements on the State of Hawaii’s Safe Travels website. State requirements are subject to change. Please continue to stay updated on the latest travel alerts leading up to your planned stay. View important details.
- Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Per City & County of Honolulu guidelines, we will require proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours for all guests ages 12 and older dining on property.
The ‘Ōlelo Room
As part of the phased reopening of Aulani Resort, experiences and amenities may be impacted.
Learn more about the availability of Aulani Resort amenities and dining locations during this time.
Effective Sept. 13, 2021, all Aulani Resort food & beverage outlets, including quick service and takeaway, will be restricted to resort guests only. Guests ages 12 and older dining on property will be required to show proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours. Please visit the City & County of Honolulu’s Safe Access Oahu website for more information.
Savor cocktails and traditional island appetizers at this upscale lounge inspired by the Hawaiian language.
The ExperienceSit indoors or under the stars—and enjoy the sights, sounds and flavors of Hawai‘i.
Style and Theme‘Ōlelo (pronounced oh-leh-low) is Hawaiian for “word,” or “to converse”—and this lounge truly celebrates the Hawaiian language. Here, the décor features wooden carvings of common objects, with labels that convey their Hawaiian names.
Friendly bartenders are happy to help you refine your pronunciation of Hawaiian words. It’s your chance to work on properly pronouncing humuhumunukunukuapua‘a!
Live MusicEnjoy the soothing sounds of Hawaiian music, performed live each night on the patio, weather permitting. For hours, please check the Daily ‘Iwa.
LocationThe ‘Ōlelo Room is conveniently located on the first floor of the main building, adjacent to Makahiki. The outdoor patio overlooks a shimmering koi pond beside the Waikolohe Valley pool area.
Know Before You GoReview policies and other important information about this lounge.
- A shirt and shoes or sandals are required.
- If wearing a swimsuit, a cover-up is also required.
- Shirts with inappropriate words or pictures are not permitted at any time.
Review policies and other important information about this lounge.