- Requirements for face coverings at Aulani Resort have recently changed. See face covering requirements.
- Health and safety measures and operational guidelines are subject to change without notice. Learn more.
- Rooms, experiences, restaurants, amenities and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure. Offerings are not guaranteed. View important details.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
- Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Hawaii for international travelers.
Mama's Snack Stop
Experiences and amenities may be impacted. Learn more about the availability of Aulani Resort amenities and dining locations during this time.
Satisfy your craving for a quick meal or savory snack at this quick-service poolside eatery.
The ExperienceWork up an appetite frolicking in the nearby Waikolohe Valley pool area then head to Mama’s Snack Stop for a delicious fish dish, savory snack or a little something to satisfy your sweet tooth. There’s also a keiki menu for smaller appetites.
LocationMama’s Snack Stop is located in the Waikolohe Valley pool area, adjacent to Rainbow Reef.
Hours and menu are subject to change without notice. Menu is for example only.