- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa is currently closed and a reopening date has not been identified.
- Upon reopening, Aulani Resort rooms, experiences, restaurants and other offerings may be modified and will be limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure, based on direction from health experts and government officials to promote physical distancing. Offerings are not guaranteed.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. View important details.
Pulu Bar: A Spa Mixology Station
The ExperiencePulu means “to make soft or saturate.” And at Pulu Bar, you'll create a luxurious scrub to make your skin silky smooth. With the help of a knowledgeable spa assistant, start building your body polish from soothing, natural ingredients, including:
- Authentic Hawaiian fragrances
- Exfoliating cane sugar or sea salt
- Moisturizing base oils, such as macadamia, kukui nut or jojoba
- Active Hawaiian herbs
Once you've made your selections, the spa attendant will combine those ingredients to create your body polish.
When you're done, you can try out your new scrub in the revitalizing waters of Kula Wai, the outdoor hydrotherapy garden. Or, take it back to your room to enjoy throughout your vacation.
Know Before You GoReview important information and policies about Pulu Bar.
- Please wait for a spa attendant to assist you at Pulu Bar.
- Pulu Bar is open during Laniwai operating hours only, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM daily.
- Once you leave Laniwai, you cannot return to use Pulu Bar.
- Upon arrival at the Resort, please check for the most up-to-date list of policies.
- Four hours of complimentary parking is included when you spend $50 or more.
Complimentary validation applies to one receipt of the requested value and NOT a combination of receipts.Review important information and policies about Pulu Bar.